Homeowner’s Insurance Coverage

Insurance for your home or condo.

Where you relax after a long day, let us cover it.

Safeguard your biggest investment by purchasing a comprehensive homeowner’s or condo owner’s insurance policy.

What does a homeowner’s or condo owner’s policy cover?

  • Dwelling Protection. One of the basic coverages of a condo/homeowners insurance policy is dwelling protection, which helps cover the structure of the home which you live in.

  • Other Structures Protection covers other structures that are detached from your home such as a fence or a shed.

  • Personal Property Protection covers the contents of your home, such as appliances and wardrobe.

  • Liability Protection can cover medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, death benefit and legal fees if for example someone falls on your property and is injured. This coverage can also be used in some cases for personal liability away from the home.

  • Some additional coverages to think about would be scheduling antiques, jewelry, fine art or firearms of value.

  • Expect the unexpected and consider water/sewer backup coverage for your home.

Don’t own a home or condo? No problem! We can also offer you renters insurance coverage.

Book a Consultation

Renter’s Insurance

Insurance for your personal property and piece of mind.

What is Renter’s Insurance and how do I know if I need it?

Renters’ insurance is often also known as tenant’s insurance.

It is an insurance policy that provides some of the benefits of a homeowner’s insurance policy, but does not include coverage for the dwelling, or structure, with the exception of small alterations that a renter/tenant makes to the structure. The policy provides liability insurance coverage as well the tenant’s personal property is covered against named perils such as fire, theft, and vandalism. The policy can also pay expenses when the dwelling becomes uninhabitable. Due to renter’s insurance existing mainly to protect against losses to the tenant’s personal property and provide them with liability coverage but not to insure the actual dwelling, it is significantly less expensive than a homeowner’s policy.

Who is responsible to insure the dwelling?

The owner of the building/property is responsible for insuring the dwelling itself but bears no responsibility for the tenant’s belongings.

Book a Consultation